What Are the Critics Saying About the 2018 Nissan Rogue?
The reviews are in on the 2018 Nissan Rogue and the automotive critics are unanimous – there’s a lot to like in this versatile compact crossover SUV. Here at Dennis Dillon Nissan we’ve collected some recent reviews of the new Rogue for Nampa and Meridian drivers to read before visiting our Nissan showroom in Boise, ID.
Critical Reviews for the New Nissan Rogue
- Kelley Blue Book – “Stylish both inside and out, the 2018 Nissan Rogue offers families and road-tripping adventurers exceptional comfort, space and value.”
- Edmunds – “Cabin and seat comfort are excellent, as are cargo space and utility. The Rogue’s upscale interior materials and design also give the cabin a classy feel. Seventy cubic feet of cargo space makes it one of the roomier and more versatile small SUVs around.”
- The Car Connection – “Although the 2018 Nissan Rogue is now a five-seater, we don’t think anyone will miss last year’s optional third row. What’s left is a vehicle comfortable for five that makes good use of its capacious cargo space.”
- Autotrader – “As predicted, the compact 2018 Nissan Rogue has become the company’s best-selling vehicle, and it’s no wonder why. The Rogue’s bold styling is one attraction, as is its versatile interior that includes Nissan’s clever EZ Flex seating system.”
- U.S. News & World Report – “If you want a comfortable and well-equipped compact SUV that’s also a practical daily driver, the Rogue is a solid choice.”
Nissan Hybrid and Sport Models
In Nissan Rogue Hybrid reviews critics have been favorably impressed, citing as Car and Driver does, that “the EPA rates the Rogue among the most fuel efficient in its class, with the hybrid earning the best highway ratings.”
In their Nissan Rogue Sport review, Edmunds.com has said, “Despite its size and entry-level spot in Nissan’s SUV lineup, the 2018 Rogue Sport offers a lot of cargo capacity for the class, plus available safety features that include adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, automatic emergency braking, and a surround-view camera. Few other subcompacts can be so roundly equipped.”
Find the New Nissan Rogue For Sale Near Caldwell
Stop by Dennis Dillon Nissan and find out why the Nissan Rogue is a great fit for your Twin Falls-area active lifestyle. To learn more, see how the Rogue compares to Nissan Murano, and explore the towing capabilities of this capable SUV. We carry a terrific selection of new Rogue models. Contact us if you have questions about a specific vehicle, or if you’d like to set up a test drive.
Related Posts about the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Depending on the configuration, the 2019 Nissan Frontier towing capacity is 3,500 to 6,720 pounds. Which trim level offers the engine and towing power you need to get the job done in Nampa? Explore the new Nissan Frontier‘s specs below to learn more about this midsize truck’s capabilities! New Nissan FrontierContact Us Nissan Frontier Towing…
The reviews are in on the 2018 Nissan Rogue and the automotive critics are unanimous – there’s a lot to like in this versatile compact crossover SUV. Here at Dennis Dillon Nissan we’ve collected some recent reviews of the new Rogue for Nampa and Meridian drivers to read before visiting our Nissan showroom in Boise, ID. What…
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is a popular pick among Nampa shoppers—and with good reason! Its spacious and feature-packed interior never fails to impress. Explore the new Nissan Rogue interior features below! Learn MoreView InventoryNew Vehicle Specials Nissan Rogue: Feature Highlights The interior of the 2018 Rogue is packed with a variety of exciting features, sure…
With front- or all-wheel drive, the 2018 Nissan Rogue can tow up to 1,102 pounds. If you’re towing a small camper, jet-ski, or ATV through Nampa, the new Nissan Rogue is up to the challenge. This sporty five-seater uses a standard 4-cylinder engine and an available hybrid powertrain to blend SUV capability and efficiency. Learn…