The Nissan Titan is a perennial favorite among Nampa and Meridian drivers. With the 2018 model featuring 390 hp, 394 lb.-ft. of torque, a max towing capacity of 9,740 lbs., and a long list of Nissan Titan accessories, including an in-brand lifted Nissan Titan kit, this truck is sure to have everything you need for the job site. Compare the Nissan Titan to the competition. Once you’re done researching, check out Dennis Dillon Nissan’s inventory of Nissan Titans for sale in Boise. Contact us to set up your test drive.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Vehicle prices below Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) include factory rebates typically applicable to Customers in the western region and discounts for program qualifying financing. (Customers from most other regions may qualify for the same rebates.)
To receive the lowest listed price, Customers must qualify for additional Dealer and Manufacturer programs. Not all Customers will qualify.
Prices do not include taxes, license, title, or registration fees, or the$349.50 Dealer Doc fee.
Contact us for an explanation of pricing terms and conditions.
Prices are subject to inventory availability, Manufacturer program availability, and Dealer program applicability.
Inventory is limited and subject to prior sale.
Available offers and prices usually change after month-end.
We welcome all types of Trade Ins, whether they be vehicles or goods. Nothing that eats though please.
We frequently confirm all information is accurate, but errors occur, so please call to confirm pricing and program applicability. Dealer is not responsible for clerical errors.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
At Dennis Dillon we are so confident in our “Guaranteed Best Pricing” we will beat any price by $500 based on the following guidelines:
– Vehicles must have the same MSRP.
– Vehicles must be the same year, Make, Model and equipment.
– Customer must have a purchase agreement signed and dated by a sales manager from the competing dealer.
– Customer information and incentive eligibility must be the same as used in the competing offer.
– Deal must be finalized in the same calendar month as the date of the signed purchase agreement from the competing dealer.
– Demonstrators, Service Loaners and any vehicles with over 200 miles do not qualify for this policy.
– Commercial and Government Fleet vehicles do not qualify for this policy.
– Dennis Dillon reserves the right to purchase the vehicle from the competing dealer.
– This offer applies to the new vehicle price after applicable incentives, and does not include accessories, trade-allowance, or any other item affecting the final sale price.
– All prices plus Dealer Doc fee of$349.50 and applicable taxes and title fee.
Why Get a Nissan Titan at Dennis Dillon Nissan?
With a vast selection of tire specials, Nissan accessories specials, auto service specials, and new and used Nissan exclusive offers, Dennis Dillon Nissan offers you more opportunities to save than the competition around greater Caldwell. To top things off, We offer a “Forever Warranty” on vehicles that are younger than 7 years and have less than 75,000 miles. Learn more about what we call our “No Risk Car” program.